Ingredients: (makes approximately 8 cups)
- 3 cups of almond milk
- 3 cups of hazelnut milk (or extra almond milk)
- 1 heaping cup of soft dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cacao
- ½ cup of cashews
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs (optional)
- 2 large pinches of sea salt
- Combine almond milk, hazelnut milk, dates, cacao, cashews, cacao nibs and sea salt into your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- In order to warm up your "hot chocolate", leave the blender running for at least 1 minute or heat it on the stove.
You can find the original article HERE.